DKM is a department of the IRISA laboratory, hosting researchers from Univ Rennes 1, Inria, CNRS, Insa located in Rennes and Lannion. To foster interactions with laboratories in Rennes, the department also hosts, as associated members, researchers and engineers from Inrae, Inserm, Agrocampus and Ensai.
Scientific focus. Enrich data management methods with knowledge-based and reasoning-based approaches
- Originality: rely on the a priori knowledge on the expert/user domain
- Structure, homogenize and then facilitate the data exploration,
- Semantic web technologies and dedicated data structures.
- Goal: provide reliability indicators to the users
- Elucidate how and why data have been analyzed,
- Explainability (automated reasoning, formal concept analysis trust functions, pattern mining…).
- Four levels of data-management technics
- Structuring. Structuring and analyzing data according to domain knowledge.
- Managing. Improving performance and expressivity of data management and representation frameworks.
- Exploring. Interactively guiding the data exploration.
- Analyzing. Extracting complex features and knowledge from generic data.
- Druid (team leader: Z. Miklos): https://www-druid.irisa.fr
- Dyliss (team leader: O. Dameron) : http://www.irisa.fr/dyliss/
- Genscale (team leader: P. Peterlongo): https://team.inria.fr/genscale/
- Lacodam (team leader: A.Termier) : https://team.inria.fr/lacodam/
- SemLIS (team leader: S. Ferré) : https://www-semlis.irisa.fr
- Shaman (team leader: F. Goasdoué): https://www-shaman.irisa.fr
- (Head of DKM : Anne Siegel)